enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
OK fun is fun but I'm ready to do something different. big spring snow last weekend. one more this weekend and there talking about more the end of the week. we have gone form 70 deg to 17 deg this month. i did get the cars started and moved. we are hoping gas stays at around the $2 mark so we can take the ambulance to flint. so it's now inside to get a few things done to it. but come on now a little warm spring weather would be nice.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_4936.jpg
    IMG_4936.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 140
We still have some small pockets of snow left where the sun hasn't melted it yet, but the amazing thing is that the dandelions are already blooming, and the rest of the lawn is brown for the most part.

OK fun is fun but I'm ready to do something different. big spring snow last weekend. one more this weekend and there talking about more the end of the week. we have gone form 70 deg to 17 deg this month. i did get the cars started and moved. we are hoping gas stays at around the $2 mark so we can take the ambulance to flint. so it's now inside to get a few things done to it. but come on now a little warm spring weather would be nice.:rolleyes:

I just wish you would keep the snow instead of sending some to Iowa. I had my cars out a couple weeks ago it was in the 60s (perfect for me, any warmer than that I dont like it), now they are all back in the garage because of the snow showers and all the salt they dumped on the roads again.
The thing that sucks, is I am on my first day of 7 off and I planned on working on the cars, and roadtripping. Now it looks like I just get to hang out here.

John and I among other Cactusland dwellers just love this time of the year...Winter Rains along with the Cold=30's and 40's= are usually gone by the middle of Feb and then come the WEEDS :mad:

Roasting time usually comes anytime from May on...

will hang on round three is starting tomorrow. 60 to day here. washed the cars off. I know it's going to storm all the deer were out all day eating anything that is up.

so a couple day of nice and were back to this. look out john it will be you way tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_4940.jpg
    IMG_4940.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_4941.jpg
    IMG_4941.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 127
studs

I stopped by my local AM PM for my morning super big gulp of Dr.Pepper and a guy parked next to me reminded me that the studs were to come off the car April 1 and I reminded him that it snowed a inch yesterday:eek: I drive town and country mini van for my plumbing truck and all the weight is on the rear tires on the front wheel drive car I can go no where in the snow. I will pay the $100 ticket for having them on their.
But today the sun is shining and it is warming up nicely wife might make me go outside and do yard work bit I have the limo out in the front yard so I can work a little and play a little

My ten year old son is watching over my back fixing my spelling :cool:

some one has to do it. could you send him over here to help me!!.
will it quit again and went off into Tony and John's land. really a fast move with a lot of wind. this is the first time in a long time I have had to shovel . usually I just move it off with the 36" squeegee. but this was one bit at a time. all I cleared was enough for her to get her car out. and get in the front door.

Attachments

• IMG_4944.jpg
    IMG_4944.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_4945.jpg
    IMG_4945.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 58
some one has to do it. could you send him over here to help me!!.
will it quit again and went off into Tony and John's land. really a fast move with a lot of wind. this is the first time in a long time I have had to shovel . usually I just move it off with the 36" squeegee. but this was one bit at a time. all I cleared was enough for her to get her car out. and get in the front door.

Well, its 11:40 am here now and only rain so far. I thought I told you to keep the snow!! Got to do some work on the cars at least.

Good Ol' Mother Nature

I guess Ol' Mother Nature Still has a Few "Winter Tricks" up Her Sleeve Yet,

Which Doesn't help me out any, as I've got a Shop with 2 Racecars that Need the final "Road-Tuning" done to them, and Snow Covered Roads with Soft Racing Tires, are two things that don't Mix!
(Trust Me I've found that out the Hard Way!!! LOL)

I guess I could always Resort to Whipping some Dounuts in the Neighbors Yard, Since they were So Offended and Rasied such a fuss When I Had the Ambulance Parked Outside for a Day Last Weekend

Shoot, it was 68 degrees at 2PM today, and we're supposed to get sleet, then snow, overnight tonight. No wonder I walk around with a sinus headache all the time.

at you service. you wish is my command. I gathered we were the big winner of this one. but hold on thursday is coming your way.

Ed......... is this your home??????

Attachments

• Ed house.jpg
    Ed house.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 61
no that's my brother-in laws he is 90 miles north of me. up were it really snows. this little bit I'm winning about is nothing. I'm hopping that the Irises I planted across the street 10 years ago get enough water to bloom this year. there are tough plants 7 years of drought and they still come up every year unattended. I had to use a bar to brake up the soil when I put them in. so maybe this year there is enough water. they are about 3 inches high now.

Mother Nature

As it turned out, we only got a dusting of snow from the storm that dumped on Ed. And everybody thinks Minnesota winters are so rough!:p

Today was clear and warm (the Northland Chapter main page says 55 degrees right now, which is a heatwave for us, so I'll go with that.) Decided to get the John Deere ready for summer mowing and pulled Pink Champagne out for some fresh air too.

Happy Easter everyone!

Attachments

• 2009_April_pinky 034.jpg
    2009_April_pinky 034.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 65
  • 2009_April_pinky 004.jpg
    2009_April_pinky 004.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 83
thats nice the curtines match the trees. be honest now, I know you wish Bernie still had her but do you still say thank you everytime you sit in her.
it is one sharp car the twin becons really set it off. hope to get to see it in person soon. as soon as the snow melts. Rapid City set a record this year of 80.5 in beat the old one by 3 tens and there is still time for more. may is yet to get here and april is not done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back