Elmo and Lilly

LeeAnn Cunningham

PCS Member
Elmo has a job next week. We are having sort of an "employee week" next week at work. The theme is "Old Hollywood Glamour". Some employees will be in costume. I'm sure we will get some looks. Tuesday, I will be taking groups of 7 to Starbucks, company is giving each employee a $5.00 Starbucks gift card. There will probably be about 6 groups. Should be fun.

Lilly had a job last week, too. She was the 'backup hearse'. Jeremy had 2 funerals back to back.

..about time they start earning their keep! :thumbsup:

that's the way to go, they knocked me for turning a buck in Flint. you got to pay for your Hobby some way. let the cars do it for you. the one thing I do wish is that I had gotten a 6 door a lot sooner. there more fun then any other car I have ever owned

that's the way to go, they knocked me for turning a buck in Flint. you got to pay for your Hobby some way. let the cars do it for you. the one thing I do wish is that I had gotten a 6 door a lot sooner. there more fun then any other car I have ever owned

I have a feeling I will be paid with Starbucks gift cards, but hey, I'm not complaining!

Back