decisions

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
some are made for you and some just happen. I needed to take Kandy down to the dentist today. my wagon got the coil flooded when I hosed off the engine so it was down. everything else is trapped in storage waiting for the approach to get pored on the new street. I knew I would have difficulty getting her into the pickup. so the only choice was to take her and her walker down in the '53. it was a hard choice but we make the sacrifices we need to do for a loved one.IMG_0707.JPGIMG_0706.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Kandy's smile is one in a million. A true complement to that beautiful vehicle. You know how I feel about early 50's Chevy procars.
Above all my props to you for your love and dedication to Kandy. Proud to call you my friend and brother-in-arms.

I am still checking on current affairs, news of the day, also waiting for my "Award for Contribution" to the club and wondering what to do with my extensive collection of surplus parts in our home warehouse for the two 1969 Cadillac's we no longer own. LOL............

I am still checking on current affairs, news of the day, also waiting for my "Award for Contribution" to the club and wondering what to do with my extensive collection of surplus parts in our home warehouse for the two 1969 Cadillac's we no longer own. LOL............
Start listing then in the for sale slot. Always some one looking for parts.

Back