Countdown to Flint....

Status
Not open for further replies.
countdown to Flint

Don't have a clue as to what to expect at this meet. Have never been to anything but chapter meets so far. I do have my room booked in Flint. I will be attending the Carnation Meet in Alliance, Ohio the week before Flint.
It seems the more I look at my coach the more I think it needs. Maybe I should quit looking so I can enjoy driving this summer. So far I have 200 'test' miles since the radiator was flushed. No problems. I will see how the temp setting goes when the weather gets to the 70s this weekend and we are on the road. By the time Flint gets here I will have more done. Drive on the weekend and work during the week. It gets done that way.
Mike

International Virgin?

Mike, I never knew you have never been to an international. It is a great time, makes our chapter shindigs look like small potatoes. The days are long ones but they fly by. Your up early and to bed late every night. It seems no matter what time (including middle of the night) you will find somebody in the parking lot BSing, drinking beer, smoking cigars and occasionally you will find Mr.
Boles and his amazing BBQ grill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back