Back to the Bricks Car Show-Flint, MI

The ice cream cart is cool and I like that Buick wagon a bunch! I had a chance to buy a '56 Buick wagon once, I wish I had it now.

I must have a sick sense of humor, but I have a mind picture of a hearse with a trailer hitch towing that hotdog grill. Be perfect for parades and setting up at the cemetery gate as my old buddy Jack wanted to do. He swore some of them burials ran long and he could make a good buck selling a hot & a shot for 10bucks.

Not to admit a thing, but it was a long drive to Connecticut with a grill in the back of the truck for Jack's funeral.

About that ice cream cart; I can't tell from the single picture posted, but the weld showing where the base meets the wall concerns me.
Some carts were built on top of a "brine plate" similar to how ice cream trucks were built. The brine is Calcium Chloride, supposedly stabilized to minimize rust, and it sorta works. Others were just a heavily insulated box with a dry ice cavity that worked well for a few hours.
If it's liquid Nitrogen cooled run away from it. Those systems can and have killed people.

Either way you really want to check the insulation for water content if you intend to use the cart. A wodworkers moisture probe will give you answers.

Second thing I see is that cart has been rewheeled, and the tires look like somebody set a chain of carts up to pull into position around a stadium & parked. The 12" pneumatics ain't gonna roll well.

Back