Assorted Sirens and Lights

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member Past President 2010-2012 2020-2024
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
I am selling off most of my Siren & Light collection. I will consider offers on all items. They will be listed shortly on eBay auction, so you can buy it from me directly or buy it on the auction. All prices are plus shipping.

Federal Model 184 Light with standard height base New in the original box with ambler lens $695
Used Clear, Red, or Blue lens $95 (will be sold once the above light is sold. Buyer of light has first choice on the lenses)
2 NOS in the original box Federal CP25's. One has a chrome mounting base and the other is set up for a light bar. I have a spare NOS mounting base that I can install in place of the light bar bracket. $575 each
1 NOS front light for a chrome siren such as a Federal model 66. $350
1 used Federal Double Tone Siren with chrome rear housing and a red glass lens with bulb behind it in a chrome housing. $1000
NOS Federal WL Chrome Siren $695
Ful Vue Lenses NOS $275 each and a few used ones with chips or weathered glass $125 each. Also have assorted Ful Vue housings, motors, and some other miscellaneous parts that will be sold as a package once I get them all together.

Pictures to follow as soon as I have everything gathered together.

Last edited:
Back