77 Ambulance at auction

Most important, add this info to the late MM database, if not previously documented (I am sure already well done).

there was some Facebook talk of a Motocycle hitting it. if it was you know why the drivers do is the way it is.

It could, but the cost to get it to that level would be prohibitively expensive.

Ed could do it. It sill would be neat just to have it sitting behind the garage. Well I should have grabbed some pictures and now the link is DEAD!

Last edited:
Ed could do it. It sill would be neat just to have it sitting behind the garage. Well I should have grabbed some pictures and now the link is DEAD!
I think I have the photos from the link! If anyone want it! I was trying to bid on it the morning it sold! I was trying to post the $200.00 auction fee when it sold for (Wait For It-------------------------------------------------------------------------------$325.00!!!!!!)

I think I have the photos from the link! If anyone want it! I was trying to bid on it the morning it sold! I was trying to post the $200.00 auction fee when it sold for (Wait For It-------------------------------------------------------------------------------$325.00!!!!!!)
I woul dlike to see it again.

Back