'68 C-B Olds Ambulance From AZ

Did any one read the discription. The under hood fire would scare me away.
Looking at the picture, it wouldn't phase me, since I see only minimal damage, that should be relatively easy to fix. For that matter, you could get another wiring harness from another car of the same year and model, or even purchase a new wiring harness from American Auto Wire. What would scare me is the fact that it will need so much to be invested in paint, mechanical work, upholstery, and possibly needing a new windshield. I would rather spend more, and purchase one that is ready for the road, then taking on a project such as this. I know what it takes to bring a car back to drivable condition and to make it presentable, and I would estimate that this car will take about $15,000, given all the unknowns.

My point it is a 20 footer. Maybe with minor mechanical thing will be a decent driver. But needs paint is the same as pealing paint in my book. Add the interior damage? I can't say if Az is a title state or not. But the man admits it over his head to get it drivable. He is the second owner that has passed on it. 6 to me is at least mechanical sound enough to drive home. But the good bones are there and it is a make a offer auction. Now its just how bad do you want it.

Back