2023 PCS INTERNATIONAL MEET

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
2023 PCS INTERNATIONAL MEET

The 2023 PCS International Meet will be held in Morgantown PA at the Holiday Inn and the Classic Auto Mall on August 8 - 12, 2023. More details about the meet will be announced as soon as possible. Planning a meet on short notice is a difficult task, and I ask that you be patient. Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
Thanks
Paul Steinberg
Professional Car Society
President

do we have a ballpark idea of what the room rate will be?
We are in the process of negotiating the contract for the room rate, the number of rooms, the cost of the banquet, etc., and the list goes on. This is less than a week ago that we got the confirmation about the venue for the Saturday show, and now we have to work out all the details. I was hoping to have all this done before it was announced, but I was getting pushed for details by a few that had learned that I was working on this. Once we have firm numbers I will share this with everyone.

The room rate is $119 per night plus applicable taxes. Please use the following link to make your reservations.

https://www.holidayinn.com/redirect...PMID=99801505&GPC=PCS&cn=no&viewfullsite=true

We have initially contracted for 60 rooms, and I suggest that you book your room quickly while the room block is open. Please keep in mind that we are holding this International Meet in Conjunction with the Vintage Chevrolet Club of America, and they also will be staying in the Holiday Inn, so it is possible that the entire hotel might sell out quickly. Please read the cancellation policy of the hotel that is printed on the reservation link page.

We are presently working on getting the official registration page and as soon as all the tours are completed, the registration page will be completed and published on both the forums and the club website.

Last edited:
Just for grins I went to the VCCA site to get acquainted. I noticed a couple of things.

Our joint meet is not on their calendar yet, although there are meets that are later in the calendar year listed.
They have different types of meets that are "specialized". for example one of their meets is a 4 cylinder tour, another is a regional meet.
I would be curious: Is this meet they are holding a regional, national event, or some other. their big 5 year event in 2022 in Bowling Green KY.
And I saw this:
Unless otherwise noted EVENTS ARE VCCA MEMBERS ONLY.

As long as the communication channels are open, and their members are aware of the joint aspect this should be interesting. They have 3 regions in just the state of Pennsylvania, like 15 regions in NJ, NY, PA. Taking over the hotel would seem to be an understatement.

The VCCA only has a National Meet once every 5 years. This is going to be a regional meet with the VCCA. It will be listed on the VCCA calendar when the listings for 2023 are updated in January and all their members will be advised of the joint meet then.

NOTICE TO ALL THAT ARE TRYING TO MAKE RESERVATIONS:

Apparently, there is a glitch in the room block system, so if you made a reservation and didn't get an email confirmation, please advise me and I will look into it for you and report back. Also, presently the room block is showing the incorrect rate, and this is being worked on to be corrected. I will post an update as soon as I have more information from the hotel.
Thanks
Paul

Just a reminder that rooms are going to be selling out. Get yours while you can.

Please note...

Reservation requests from your attendees received less than thirty days prior to your arrival date will be accepted on a space available basis, at the higher of the contract rate or rate available at that time.

Back