2023-2024 meets

Paul Steinberg

Administrator
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
As far as I know, the Meet Committee hasn't approved any meets going forward. I believe that 2024 is going to be in or around Maryland. Steve Licthman is working on that one.
Paul

We are planning the 2024 meet, to be held in conjunction with the American Truck Historical Society national meet and the SPAAMFAA (fire apparatus) national meet, one huge meet, to be held in York, PA. More discussion at this year's Board and Membership meetings.

Ron Devies

PCS Ohio Chapter President, PCS Vice President
Yes, York is a go for 24 in York, PA. Steve has been working with SPAMFAA and I am looking forward to seeing his details along with the rest of the committee. There are plans in the works for a 23 meet that details are being worked on as we speak.

Steve Loftin

PCS Member - Elected Director 2020-2023
Super Site Supporter
We are planning the 2024 meet, to be held in conjunction with the American Truck Historical Society national meet and the SPAAMFAA (fire apparatus) national meet, one huge meet, to be held in York, PA. More discussion at this year's Board and Membership meetings.

I trust that the lodging situation will be addressed soon (although most hotels don't take reservations for more than a year in advance).

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
Sounds like 2023 is up for grabs. So anyone living around a resort place jump on it. There is help out there Paul and Sandie did this one. It doesn't have to be a big thing. After this year i could do with a lot of sitting around under a shade tree and visiting.

Ron Devies

PCS Ohio Chapter President, PCS Vice President
Yes, there is no secret here. What we have is a individual looking into possible locations and events that will be a meet. As soon as they come up with a plan the International Meet Committee (Dan Herrick, Phil Rishel and myself) will review it and present it at the mid-winter meet for the BoD to approve.

Paul Steinberg

Administrator
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
2023 PCS INTERNATIONAL MEET

The 2023 PCS International Meet will be held in Morgantown PA at the Holiday Inn and the Classic Auto Mall on August 8 - 12, 2023. More details about the meet will be announced as soon as possible. Planning a meet on short notice is a difficult task, and I ask that you be patient. Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
Thanks
Paul Steinberg
Professional Car Society
President