2017 Cadillac XTS Flower Car, Looks Attractive To Me

Lets be perfectly clear about Salavage rebuilt flood titles. It requires very little water damage for an insurance co. to total a car with flood damage. The water sometimes did not reach the floor. Many companies will total if the vehicle if it just stalled in the water and had to be towed. There is good reason for this #1 Flood vehicles offer on average the highest percentage of recovery on salvage #2 The insurance company is finished with responsibility to the insured when they write the check. No supplemental claim after six months like bad starter power window etc. Any flood vehicle purchase needs to be carefully inspected to see the depth of submersion. There are some great deals. I have an Audi A8 that I bought flooded total flood repair two power seat mechanisms and clean and dry out floor mats and spare tire well.

Salvage/Rebuilt title due to a flood

From the sellers statement on the auction. " Similar clear title models retail for up to $49k equally equipped"

Also from the auction page. US $49,995.00
Immediate payment of US $500.00 is required.
Buy It Now
Best Offer:
Make Offer

In short, they are asking $995 more for a salvage title, then for a comparable vehicle without a salvage title.:eek:

Back