2010 SUPERIOR CROWN SOVEREIGN WITH MEDALIST LOAD DOOR GLASS

LOOKING FOR A LOAD DOOR GLASS FOR A 2010 SUPERIOR CROWN SOVEREIGN BUT HAS A MEDALIST STYLE GLASS WHICH IS SMALLER THAN THE CROWN SOVEREIGN, SOME OF THEM HAD THE TOP MOUNT BRAKE LIGHT ABOVE THE GLASS AND NOT THE LARGE LIGHT THAT CAME IN THE CADILLAC TRUNK

The best way to describe the glass is to take a measurement across the top and the bottom. Then the side from top to bottom, and finally a diagonal measurement from one top corner to the bottom of the opposite corner.
Have you contacted Superior in Ohio to see if they might have one in inventory that is for sale? If nothing else, possibly they can tell you what years that particular glass was used.

The best way to describe the glass is to take a measurement across the top and the bottom. Then the side from top to bottom, and finally a diagonal measurement from one top corner to the bottom of the opposite corner.
Have you contacted Superior in Ohio to see if they might have one in inventory that is for sale? If nothing else, possibly they can tell you what years that particular glass was used.

thanks the door opening is approx 341/4 across the top, approx 39 across the bottom and 16 1/4 inches high. I don't have a diagonal measurement but can get it on tuesday when i get back to work. Our body shop was taken over by another company and when they cleaned up they threw out the glass. I ordered one from Infinte Innovations by the serial number but the glass they sent is too large. In speaking with Chad Garner at Ambulane and funeral coach and him looking at the picture of the door ai sent he thinks it has a medalist rear door on it. Appreciate the help- Chuck Roberts, Howard Distributors

What you need are the measurements of the hole for the glass. Pinch weld to pinch weld. Top, bottom and diagonal. Manufacture is you best bet but that new a glass shop might be able to find one.

Thank you for the reply, have tried Superior as well as Infinite Innovations as well as other dealers in the USA. Its a bit of an odd ball as the car is a crown sovereign but sometime during the production they changed the back door glass but don't have any record of it or the part number. On speaking with Chad Garner at Ambulance and Funeral coach he seems to think the back door is a Medalist style. We never sold a medalist that I know of and I have done all the deliveries in the last 36 years I seem to remember the glass sat in a rubber and there was a small stainless piece at the bottom where the two ends of the rubber met.

Back