2 Superior Rescuers plus 2 parts cars, where did they go?

I am restoring (or my money is) a 69 MM 48" classic (later known as Volunteer) and a 70 Superior Rescuer. The MM has a new tranny, fuel pump, many other parts and is currently being painted. It will have one Federal 184 centered on the roof, and 4 Grimes lights. All 5 lights work. It also has a Smith & Wesson siren and a CB radio. It has the ceiling hooks for additional cots, and will come with a fern stretcher and extra folding cot. I am going to have the ceiling in the driver's area replaced (with zippers). Hopefully it'll be back together in a few months and ready for sale. It also has the HARE radio system. I may or may not keep the 70 Superior. It has a brand new floor in the back (the new Armstrong vinyl). It is currently getting a new master cylinder and all leaks have been remedied. The front seat will be upholstered. I will add the HARE system and a motor radio, and electronic siren. Two speakers will be on the roof along with a Q! This car could use a paint job on the roof, hood, and back door- I'll decide on that in a few months. Just an FYI in case you're still shopping. Visit my website at ThisOldFireTruck.com for pictures!!!!

Back