1980 Cadillac Fleetwood Factory Limousine - $3000 (Northridge)

nice asking price

1980 Cadillac Fleetwood Factory Limousine - $3000 (Northridge)

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/d/1980-cadillac-fleetwood-factory/6852851165.html

RARE VEHICLE
FULL TUNE UP JUST DONE!
RUNS AND DRIVES
PASSED SMOG LAST MONTH
REGISTRATION VALID UNTIL NOVEMBER 2019

can be lowrider

Built by Cadillac in 1980 for presidential and executives to be driven in
This vehicle has been in my family since the early 90's and has been cherished, grandfather left me this when he passed away.
As seen in the photos this vehicle is one of a kind and is kept in clean condition with everything working perfectly
My grandfather was a mechanic and always kept this vehicle as his prized possession
55,000 on odometer
RUNS
There are no major issues with this vehicle other than paint blemishes and vinyl top deterioration over the years... needs some minor TLC since the vehicle has not been road driven in 8 years but kept in my backyard and regularly started and lot driven.
I hate to let the car go due to the sentimental value but since the time has come to move I no longer have space to hold on to it much longer or else I would NEVER sell it due to it's rarity and beauty
PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH ON THIS CAR most go of over $15,000
Feel free to EMAIL me for further questions

OR you can see the car Monday - Friday 9AM -6PM

ROYAL AUTO BODY
8603 DARBY AVE
NORTHRIDGE CA 91325

Attachments

• 1980 a.jpg
    1980 a.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 336
  • 1980 b.jpg
    1980 b.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 350
I guess it sounds more exotic to say "Built by Cadillac in 1980 for presidential and executives to be driven in", than it does to say "Built for the families of dead people to ride in". This is just a Series 75 sedan.

Back