1965 cb limo up for grabs

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
I have been contacted by a member here in central SD that that he would like to sell the family owned since new 1965 CB limo. those of you that were out in SD for the meet will remember it asking 8,000 for it. I not able to swing it right now but would love to have it. the older brother owned it for some time and made a few engine mods added the wheels some things most of us would rather return to normal. all bolt on things. car is a driver. fly in drive it home. bring a gas card with duel 4 barrel carbs she eats a lot. drop me a not if you interested I pass in his e-mail.

ED, any photos anywhere? I presume it"s an Olds 98. I am interested, but I don"t have e-mail. He can PM me here or we can talk by phone. Thanks

I have been contacted by a member here in central SD that that he would like to sell the family owned since new 1965 CB limo. those of you that were out in SD for the meet will remember it asking 8,000 for it. I not able to swing it right now but would love to have it. the older brother owned it for some time and made a few engine mods added the wheels some things most of us would rather return to normal. all bolt on things. car is a driver. fly in drive it home. bring a gas card with duel 4 barrel carbs she eats a lot. drop me a not if you interested I pass in his e-mail.
How many miles are on it?

Back