100 Years of Racing Car Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received an invitation to attend the "100 Year Celebration of Racing Car Show" last week and thought I would share some pictures. As you can see, one is me by the Lifeliner, one showing some of the cars, and one of the Vice Mayor of Ormond Beach presenting me with my attendance plaque. Great day!

Richard

newphotos007.jpg

newphotos001.jpg

newphotos002.jpg

Thats a VERY nice looking Ambulance-Coach you've got there Richard, I'm sure you were the Highlight of the Show with that Ride!

Sticks out even Amungst Classics!!!
And When I say "Sticks Out" I mean that in a good way!

matching

I thought 'couples' with matching clothes went out in the 70s.
What is the very small blue and white car toward the end of the line of cars?
Wonder what it would be like to be able to take your procar out 12 months of the year?
Mike

I thought 'couples' with matching clothes went out in the 70s.
What is the very small blue and white car toward the end of the line of cars?
Wonder what it would be like to be able to take your procar out 12 months of the year?
Mike

Not sure what that was but it was a 3-wheeler. It was the only car that lost it's coolant. Look close and you'll it has leaked on the parking lot.

Thanks for the comments and I'm working on a better ambulance shirt to wear when out and about. There are a few days a year here where the temp gets below 40 degrees and there is no way I'm going out in that cold mess. :D

Richard

Oh come on it would shrink. they used these cars year round in all kinds of weather. but I now the sentiment why tear it up if you don't have to. best to leave a $5000 in the garage were it is safe and brave the snow and ice with a 40,000 one that you don't care if it gets hurt. only in America. Richard you need orange shorts and red buttons with a white T to match the car.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back