PCS Grille Badges Available

Paul Steinberg

Administrator
Super Site Supporter
I have the PCS Grille badges available. $50 each, and $10 for shipping. Original Logo Badge, Life Member Badge, or Senior Car Badge. The only hitch with both the Life Member and Senior Car badges, is that you have to be either a life member or be the owner of a car that was awarded senior car status. Please see additional posts below for additional information. Badge purchase can be made by clicking on the icon that says "To Become A Site Supporter Click Here", and selecting "Badge". If you make a $100 donation to the forums, you will get a FREE badge. This is a one time offer for new donations, and is not retroactive. This offer expires June 30, 2020
Thanks
Paul

Attachments

• pcs1.jpg
    pcs1.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 588
  • pcs2.jpg
    pcs2.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 532
  • pcs3.jpg
    pcs3.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 526

Paul Steinberg

Administrator
Super Site Supporter
PCS Membership gets you a windshield sticker the first time you join, and 4 issues of The Professional Car, for each year that you pay for membership. Membership in the Society is based on magazine issues, not a calendar date.

Membership in the Friends of the Professional Car Society website is open to all, and it is free for all to use and enjoy. It is separate and apart from membership in the Society.

These badges are being offered for sale to anyone that wants one without regard to membership in the Society. From this websites inception I have kept an accurate record as to who was a dues paying member of the Society, along with their membership expiration date. Starting in March 2018, the website was denied access to these records, and no updates have been done since February 2018. As a result, I have no way of knowing who is or isn't a Society member.

Blake Sherwin

Thanks for the info. I want both, just not sure which I want first. Once the funds are in order I will do at least one of these

Paul Steinberg

Administrator
Super Site Supporter
I clicked on site supporter but it won't open. States site is down.
Just one more thing that we are learning that hasn't rolled over from the old software to the new software. If anyone would like to make a purchase of a grille badge or become a Site Supporter, please start a private conversation with me, and I will handle this directly. Directions on how to do this are below, and also posted in the Introduction to our Forums.

In XenForo they are called, Conversations.

Click on any user name and you will see a box pop up, and at the bottom, you will see a link which reads, "Start conversation". Click on that "start conversation", and another box will open, where you may put in a title for the conversation, and below that, you type the text of the conversation. You can also add pictures to the conversation by clicking on the "attach files" box at the bottom of the message.