Special Interest Groups

Jean-Marc Dugas

PCS Member
I imagine that I am not the only one who would like to have period correct functional equipment in my ambulance, be it the sirens, Emergency lights or medical equipment.

There must be members of the PCS who are knowledgeable on how to restore old electronics parts or someone that we know who are. I think that it would be great to attract folks to the PCS who have specific skills and interest that would assist us in restoring these old pieces of equipment that have been collecting dust because they do not turn on anymore.

As part of growing the PCS and attracting new members, what are your thoughts on expanding membership to folks with special interest or skills that would complement the very skilled and knowledgeable resources we have currently within the PCS?

For example, I would love to have a resource I could reach out to that could help me rebuild the battery pack of my Amb-Pak monitor battery pack.

Battery Sub Componant 01.jpg

There must be folks out there that may not car folks, but that would love to help us restoring the equipment that went into our vehicles.

Thoughts?

We have a Battery House here in town that I used for the batteries in my Laerdal portable suction as well as with my Biophone.

The battery pack for the Amb-Pak will require more extensive work than just replacing the batteries.

Those types of people are always welcome to join our forums. We are always welcoming new people and thoughts to our forums.

Back