Rear bumper needed for 1972 Cadillac.

Suggest that you update your location to city and state. The USA is a very large area comprised of 50 states and 16 territories.

I do have a couple center pieces. Her they would not be to bad to ship. The problem with the cars is they are cheap to buy but expense to fix. That is the down fall of them. I'll take it off your hands .

Ya I am definitely aware of the whole bumper thing. I had a guy quote me $850 for the whole bumper.

I don't think I need the license plate light holders; I suppose I should disassemble it and check it out. Spent a couple hours pulling the engine on my 64 f100 today; maybe I can pull the bumper tomorrow. I know the RH part with the reverse lights in it is bent, as is the chrome center. Honestly, the tail light has been like that since I got the car, so I don't really care that much about it.
Matt, could you forward the contact? I could really use it.

66-72 are the same. Ambulance with a step would be to short. You would need to cut the holes for the back up in the older ones. Dont for get the tabs to hold them on if you do that. There is a place in Minnesota that will rebuild them but that is expensive.

Suggest that you update your location to city and state. The USA is a very large area comprised of 50 states and 16 territories.

Hi, I'm curious if you have any more rear bumpers or parts.

I'm in PA.

Thank you.

Matt

PA is a large state. Pick a city, town, or borough. According to a 2022 study from the U.S. Census Bureau, this state's local governments consist of 66 counties, 2,559 cities, towns, and villages, and 1,712 special districts.
You have been offered some parts at a very reasonable price. Did you purchase these? I know for a fact that a complete bumper assembly was delivered to a PCS member at our International Meet in Morgantown PA last summer.

Matthew, if you join the Professional Car Society you can place an ad in our magazine for free and might get a better response for a larger group of PCS Members. This is just one of the many benefits of membership.
Paul Steinberg
President

There is a 74 hearse listed on the professional car sit on face book clam the frame is shot . Wants to sell it from the pictures the rear bumper is good lists as bring in PA.

Back