Just Curious

Ron Devies

PCS Ohio Chapter President, PCS Vice President
Got back yesterday, is anyone else sick from a upper respiratory infection? I called off today, sick as a dog. It was great to see old friends again and make new ones. Michael who had the Cotner-Bevington Olds is one new friend, I really enjoyed his enthusiasm and the joy on his face when he won. The Lamberts with that spectacular Pontiac and getting to know them. The fellowship nightly in the tent with Jeremy, VanDermarks, Mike and Dawn, Marty Loy, Larry, Tom Caruso, The Rishel Brothers, Brady and everyone else who stopped by. My car made it there and back without the aid of a tow truck which is always good. Nicos and Jenny, Ed, Loftin, Fred and his wife, Hookways, Dan Herrick and everyone else. I could put a full page of names and still forget someone I enjoyed spending time with. I have not laughed that hard in years where my sides hurt. Thank you Paul and Sandy, this was a good one. The BoD meeting was far too long but at least it wasn't like the one in Flint where we were there till 4:am. This is a great club with great friends who sometimes waste too much time bickering about things that in the long run really do not matter. I am home, I am sick but the great time I had is the best medicene.

Itchy watery eyes is all a brought home and a case of too much sun. Jack was happy to get here and get reunited with his ball.

Back