hearse at Mecum

Richard, thanks for sharing.
There may be some age blemishes, but for a 53 year old car it looks pretty sharp. My guess is the combo will go for a high but fair price. Not the kind of vehicle that breaks the bank at the big auctions. Any guesses? I will say $18,000.
I bet you could also pick up the Toronado, assuming it is a good car, for a very reasonable price.

Richard, thanks for sharing.
There may be some age blemishes, but for a 53 year old car it looks pretty sharp. My guess is the combo will go for a high but fair price. Not the kind of vehicle that breaks the bank at the big auctions. Any guesses? I will say $18,000.
I bet you could also pick up the Toronado, assuming it is a good car, for a very reasonable price.
I'm going to get set to bid on the Tornado and my guess will be $ 14,000 on the hearse.

Looks to be origional. The Landue combination is the rare body. Was unable to see if there was any rust forming in the rear bumper. That was the nasty place on the 60-70. Price is strange at these auctions. So i would not even guess.

I need to raise my prices
DSC03689.JPG

I let one go for ten only to watch it go threw bring a trailer with nothing more done to to for twice that. Thing is i didn't need to sell it.

The engine compartment could have been cleaned and detailed if they were looking for the money on this one. The air conditioning belt being missing is a big detraction to this car also.

Back