1978 Superior Cadillac Transport Ambulance

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
I have decided that I am unable physically to finish the assembly of my 1978 Superior Cadillac since my fall a couple of months ago. It needs the trim around the rear door window installed, and a few other trim pieces, door panels installed, and weather-stripping on the doors. The car has 2 fresh batteries installed this spring. I have priced it at $12,000, which is a lot less than I have invested in the car. It was painted, and the body shop that did the work suddenly went out of business before putting the car back together. I have since installed all the glass, door handles, etc. and the rear bumper. Please contact me at professionalcarsociety@earthlink..net if you are seriously interested. Some pictures of the car here. https://professionalcarsociety.org/threads/long-lost-1978-superior-found.22499/

THIS CAR IS NOW FOR SALE FOR $12,000.

Last edited:
Make an offer. The car has 23,000 original miles, starts, drives, and stops. It needs to be finished. I can't work on the car any longer, so I need to find someone that can finish it. It is a rust-free body with new paint. The paint job alone cost $8000! Even if it costs you $3000 in a shop, which is a gross exaggeration, you couldn't get a better car than this for the money. I would like you to inspect the car before purchase.

Back