1990 Cadillac Fleetwood Coupe for trade

Bill Marcy

PCS Member
I have a nice Fleetwood Coupe, 4.5 litre V/8 and front-wheel-drive with 69K miles on it. The car is an 8 out of 10, all the way around. Passed inspection recently, very nice body and paint, new vinyl top and headliner, cold AC. It is a nice driving car and it looks sharp. My wife says it is too new for her tastes. So, if you have a car that you would be willing to trade, please let me know. I will consider a procar, or non-procar, or even a truck. I am asking $5,500 for it, but that is negotiable too.
'
Please call 201 954 3159, or email bmarcy@optonline.net

Attachments

• 90 Fleetwood Coupe 001.jpg
    90 Fleetwood Coupe 001.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 465
  • 90 Fleetwood Coupe 003.jpg
    90 Fleetwood Coupe 003.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 461
  • 90 Fleetwood Coupe 004.jpg
    90 Fleetwood Coupe 004.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 461
  • 90 Fleetwood Coupe 008.jpg
    90 Fleetwood Coupe 008.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 456
  • 90 Fleetwood Coupe 012.jpg
    90 Fleetwood Coupe 012.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 459
  • 90 Fleetwood Coupe 014.jpg
    90 Fleetwood Coupe 014.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 456
Thanks guys, it is all of what you said. I acquired this car a while back, but I am hoping to trade for something different, do you ever feel that way/

I used to have an 89 Fleetwood Sixty Special Sedan and driving conservatively (63 mph freeway w/cruise control) I could get 28 mpg. These are nice driving cars.

Favorite Color

It's my wife's favorite color, red!! I should get it for her but we have some major financial issues at this time....otherwise I'd find a way to do it....:cry: Sorry Bill!!

Don

It's my wife's favorite color, red!! I should get it for her but we have some major financial issues at this time....otherwise I'd find a way to do it....:cry: Sorry Bill!!

Don

Yes, it has been difficult for us too, so I understand Don. At this point in time, I would take $4500 for it. Thanks for your interest.

Hey Bill, glad this got bumped to the top today. I made a little flyer with your photos and description, and I'll take it to the Cadillac-LaSalle show this weekend. If it sells though that, you can buy me dinner!

Hey Bill, glad this got bumped to the top today. I made a little flyer with your photos and description, and I'll take it to the Cadillac-LaSalle show this weekend. If it sells though that, you can buy me dinner!

Thank you Steve! I will be happy to buy you dinner if it sells.

Are they still holding the show even with Sandy on her way?

The show must go on, rain or shine. We had the first day of their weekender today, not too many people came and the weather was beautiful today. They say a bunch of people have already cancelled, including featured speaker Gregg Merksamer. I'm going to play it by ear tomorrow myself.

The show must go on, rain or shine. We had the first day of their weekender today, not too many people came and the weather was beautiful today. They say a bunch of people have already cancelled, including featured speaker Gregg Merksamer. I'm going to play it by ear tomorrow myself.

Tis better to be safe, than sorry, they say. This looks like a pretty bad storm.

We took it out for a ride today. Got a compliment at the gas station. Then we drove to my sister and brother-in-law's house for Thanksgiving dinner and we got a few more compliments on it.

I would still be interested in a trade, or an offer. It is a very decent car. If you have any interest in the car, please feel free to call me at 201 954 3159, or send a pm.

Very nice looking car, wish i had the room or the money. I'm in the process now of trying to figure out which one of my 4 i need to sell. Something needs to go, and I don't care to sell any of them, but it all comes down to storage space and money.

Josh

It is finally sold! I lost money on it, but that is the way it goes sometimes. A very nice couple from Brooklyn are the proud owners now.

Thanks Danny! Actually, it made reserve in the very end, but only went over by $55! Sometimes you don't get what you need, or want, but enough to let it go.

A very nice car Bill. I'm glad things worked out for you.

Thanks Brendan! But, in this particular instance, the car was not a winner, more like a pain that fought me all the way. In the end, the buyer got a good deal on a decent car, but I spent a ton of money making it that way. Anyway, from here it is onward and upward, I hope.

Back