Dec. 4th - 6th, 2015 Volunteer Chapter Meet!

Jeremy D. Ledford

PCS Volunteer Chapter President
Dec. 5th -6th, 2015 Volunteer Chapter Meet!

It's been 3 years since the Volunteer Chapter had a Winter Meet in Nashville TN. In the past with being between holidays and 'iffy' weather, we've always had a good turnout. It's time to do it again!

Friday December 4th - Sunday December 6th

Our host hotel is Comfort Inn Opryland. 10 rooms are blocked off in the name of "Professional Car Society" at a rate of $94.99 per night - $111.98 with tax.
The address is: 2516 Music Valley Drive Nashville TN 37214
Phone # 615-889-0086 - If any problems ask to speak to Will.
Cut off date is November 20th. This rate will apply the Thursday before and the Sunday after and also after cutoff date if rooms are available.

Friday night, December 4th, we will have dinner at Cock Of The Walk at 7:00. We will depart the hotel at 6:45.
The address is: 2624 Music Valley Drive Nashville TN 37214
Please let me know if you plan to attend dinner so reservations can be made.

Saturday morning we will depart the hotel at 9:00 AM and visit Ambulance And Coach Sales & Antique Archaeology. We got lucky last time we went to Antique Archaeology and Mike Wolfe was there. Both places are within walking distance. Ambulance And Coach Sales - 214 Jo Johnston Avenue Nashville TN 37203

Lunch at Rotier's - "Voted best cheeseburger in Nashville several years running"
The address is: 2413 Elliston Place Nashville 37203.

Lane Auto Museum - Admission is $9.00 ages 18-64 and $6.00 65+.
The address is: 702 Murfreesboro Pike Nashville TN 37210

After dinner (to be determined by group), we will go to Opryland Hotel to enjoy the Christmas lights and decorations.

Anyone that wishes to stay Sunday, the Lebanon Christmas Parade is at 2:00. We will not be participating in the parade. We will meet at Ligon & Bobo Funeral Home to watch the parade. For those that know him, this is where Jason Ligon works.
Ligon & Bobo Funeral Home 241 West Main Street Lebanon TN 37087

Hope to see ya'll there! As my Daddy use to say, "We'll treat you so many ways you'll have to like some of them."

Any questions, feel free to contact myself or Jeremy Ledford
leeannboston@yahoo.com 615-969-2880
j78ledford@juno.com 615-604-8725

Back