1975 Cadillac Superior Hearse. 3 way electric table.

Dan,
I'm not so sure it does have levelliser. It looks like there are switch delete plates on the control panel.
When I bought my 76 Superior that is exactly what I got.
From a picture I thought "wow levelliser as well" but when it arrived it had the deletes in place of the switches.

Dan,
I'm not so sure it does have levelliser. It looks like there are switch delete plates on the control panel.
When I bought my 76 Superior that is exactly what I got.
From a picture I thought "wow levelliser as well" but when it arrived it had the deletes in place of the switches.

Doug, I missed that just looking at the plate. Thanks :)

I see the delete switches now too, but what I don't understand is why would even put on the switchbox if they did not plan on having that option on the coach? You can see its a add on box, not molded into the panel, so it would be easier (and less work) to not even install it.

I see the delete switches now too, but what I don't understand is why would even put on the switchbox if they did not plan on having that option on the coach? You can see its a add on box, not molded into the panel, so it would be easier (and less work) to not even install it.

John, if you look closely at the switch panel, there is an active switch in there (on the left) to provide power to the electric table. If it was a manual table, then there would have been no need for the switch panel at all.

John, if you look closely at the switch panel, there is an active switch in there (on the left) to provide power to the electric table. If it was a manual table, then there would have been no need for the switch panel at all.

Ok, makes more sense now. I havent had much experience with power three ways, so do they all have a master on/off switch on the dash? I always thought the only switches were on the mound itself (each side and back).

Ok, makes more sense now. I havent had much experience with power three ways, so do they all have a master on/off switch on the dash? I always thought the only switches were on the mound itself (each side and back).

My guess is that it probably depended on who the coachbuilder was.

We purchased this car around 12 years ago & it was rough then. I am told the new owner did absolutely nothing to the car since buying it and it just sat the entire time.

Back