Scam Emails

Bill Marcy

PCS Member
I received a scam email with Fred Goerlitz name asking me for a favor. Now I would be happy to do a favor for Fred, but not what this guy asked for.

Beware of these scammers, they are not the same as us, they just want your money, or your information.

for a favor.

Please beware of this scam and use caution.

I got one today in snail mail saying i owed the texas transient money. Noe i have not been to texas since the meet. And that was not any were
Near Austen.

ED, There are a lot of tollways in Houston Metro and most do not have toll booths. It would probably be worth calling TXTOLL to inquire. Philip

no number no time or date or amount owed and it was to have happen in Austin. all I did there was run past on the interstate. most likely my sons. as they spend time at there headquarters there but he has never lived at this address. but I'm going to collection. if I don't pay. be nice if I knew what i owed and when it happend

My advise ignore it they will do nothing. I just got a notice from Philadlephia for parking tickets an employee got in 2013 $400.00 worth. Advise from Philadelphia employee when picking up cars bought from the city. "Leave that tag home park a car with it they will boot it otherwise forget it". I also have many notices from toll roads with easy pass where it did not read pass on the truck ignore also they don't persue it a least on the east coast.

Back