PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
How do these floor segments turn over? thanks Paul

Attachments

• rollers.jpg
    rollers.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 281
But do you know that the rear facing seat will move so it faces the door. Or that the flip panel in the floor that look kind of like a ash tray is really a vent that blowes warm air to the front of the gurney. All MM trade marks that some one had to tell me about.

But do you know that the rear facing seat will move so it faces the door. Or that the flip panel in the floor that look kind of like a ash tray is really a vent that blowes warm air to the front of the gurney. All MM trade marks that some one had to tell me about.

I did know about the heat vent, and i learned that from here, I didnt know the seat moved to face the door, but i know if folds down into the floor.

I already knew they turn over...you could have just asked me about my car instead of posting pictures of it.

You asked me the question below. I wanted to make sure that I wasn't giving you bad advise. In this thread I didn't identify either you or the coach. I was just attempting to help you in an area that I wasn't absolutely certain how the panels moved.

Blake Sherwin in a Private Message to Paul Steinberg said:
This is just an old picture I have on hand. I have not been able to check all week because of heavy rain and tornados all over. I do know there is a small plastic stud in the center of each floor pan. If I get a window of no rain I will see if I can pry it out and pull them up. Just wanted to be sure before I break something by trying to pry something up that isnt supposed to come up. Thanks

I guess this is the thanks that I get for attempting to help you! In the future, I will not be offering you any advise or help.

I wanted to make sure you were not referring to a different panel that i didnt have. I was referring to the pans underneath. I appreciate help but your post was interpreted as demeaning. Seems we were both talking about different things after all

The trouble with posting is it's vary easy to miss interpret the writer. Especial if its some one you don't have a close relationship with.

I wanted to make sure you were not referring to a different panel that i didnt have. I was referring to the pans underneath. I appreciate help but your post was interpreted as demeaning. Seems we were both talking about different things after all

Demeaning???? Demeaning to who??? You have demeaned me, by publically being critical of me, when I was just trying to help you. I asked a question in a new thread, and yes, I used your picture, however, I seriously doubt that anyone could have ever figured out who owned that car, even if they had 100 guess's! I didn't mention your name, of anything even remotely identifying you or you as the owner of the vehicle in the picture. You identified yourself with your own post!

Paul in my experience as a long time forum and PCS member I have never seen you be anything but helpful and doling out lots of appreciated advice and assistance. Whether in the form of technical, mechanical, historical not to mention as it relates to the society itself, the forum, and you’ve even helped me out with my memberships to the PCS, as a supporter of the forum, and you’ve also helped me out with tech support type stuff.

I know you’ve also helped other people find their cars and parts without asking anything in return.

Not once have I ever found you to be the least bit “demeaning”, rude, nor anything even remotely negative and I for one greatly appreciate everything you have done and continue to do for us on a daily basis!

THANK YOU PAUL!!!!!

I am confused ..?? "WHAT" is the big deal with posting the picture ??:confused:

As stated by Paul,it is not identified as to what it is or who the owner is.....:cool:

THANK YOU,Paul I DID learn something about a MM that I did not know !!:thumbsup:

it just as I said a lot of how the written words get interpreted is by how the reader if feeling at the moment. so I thing we can drop this and chock it up to confusion. I will say when I saw the pictures it was just a MM combo to me I have half a dozen just like it on my computer. just thought it was strange that Paul was asking a question that I knew he knew the answer to. I will say someone has to tell me about the seat moving and the purpose for the vent.

I in no way intended to insult anyone, nor Paul. I did not care that the picture was posted, as I said it felt like an intentional insult. Clearly it was not, and as John said the text format can result in misinterpretation.

I have always appreciated everyone here but I just caught up on this thread after getting home from ER for the weekend and I dont have any energy left to give, so rather than make a long post I will just say thank you to everyone. Yes, including you Paul.

Back