got stuff

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
went up to the big city to get the stents removed from my nose drop in to check on the Monti came home and ordered a ecm from amazon, the transmission for the Pinner is in line but not gone threw yet but the interior for the 53 was ready to pick up. so we cam back some just shy of 3 grans lighter but much happier. see the girls came into town tonight.

Attachments

• IMG_2969.jpg
    IMG_2969.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_2970.jpg
    IMG_2970.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_2971.jpg
    IMG_2971.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 183
Just like rats or racoons!! I have threatened to take a ball bat to them in our yard many times. You could probably club the bucks in the city. Some of the most destructive critters on earth.

Glad to hear that you got your issue taken care of! The upholstery looks great!

Having watched the little woman still in her Church clothes become most unchurchlike upon discovering her first rosebuds of the year had become deersnacks, I learned I had volunteered to solve the problem, WITHOUT harming any of her pet deer.

I will tell you without hesitation the one product that works is Liquid Fence.
https://www.liquidfence.com/

Buy the concentrate and a 2 gallon sprayer and declare victory. Woodchucks is a 50/50 proposition but Deer, rabbits, dogs, cats are staying away.

Wear clothing headed for the laundry when you spray and spray from the upwind side. Change clothing a d shower immediately after or your pets will boycott you.

Once it drys you won't smell it, but 4 footers sure do and will stay away.

I have not had the best of luck with that stuff. You would need to spray several times a week and definitely after any moisture. The only good defense is a lead injection between the eyes! We could really use a no-limit hunting season for a couple of years here in the plains states!

Back