Cleaning out closet

Terry Lange

PCS Member
It's time to start getting rid of "stuff."

I have all of the "Professional Car Preview" editions of American Funeral Director magazine, that covers each and every year of new professional cars from 1987 through 2005, and also the edition covering 2007 vehicles. I don't know why I don't have the 2006 one.

I also have the September, 1989 American Funeral Director magazine which contains an 11 page feature article titled "Remember When?...A look at Professional Vehicles of the Past," as well as what is listed as a special supplement to American Funeral Director, called "Professional Vehicle Buyers Guide." It is 32 pages, full color, and is put out by Ford/Lincoln. I believe it is from 2003.

I didn't post this in the "for sale" thread, as I don't have a price in mind. I guess I'll know a reasonable offer if or when I see one. Selling as a package, only. Please PM or email if interested. Thanks!

Donate it to the Professional Car Society archives. The archivist is Brady Smith, and you can find his address in the front of The Professional Car magazine. The archives are a research resource for all Professional Car Society members, and is also used by the magazine staff for information on future articles.

Donate it to the Professional Car Society archives. The archivist is Brady Smith, and you can find his address in the front of The Professional Car magazine. The archives are a research resource for all Professional Car Society members, and is also used by the magazine staff for information on future articles.
Wait, what? How do we access this treasure trove, Paul?

Back