1963 Combination $7000. CALGARY

Looks like a $1500 car(on the high end) to me. Where do people come up with these prices?

all there and full of surprises some good some bad. the still it's all there. the white paint shows the rust streaks. had it been a darker colored car you would not see it nearly as much. but the drive line laying in the back suggest it's been towed to were it is and left sitting. if a man wants the car to bring the money, best have it together and running then at least hose it out before you take the pictures. says the guy that can't give one away

It looks like someone has lifted the ass end of it up with a pay loader! Both quarter panels are buckled under on it. I would bet that you would find a smashed gas tank as well.

The guy really believes this?????

"theres not to many of this cars out there and not with this kind of past race history"

Does this clown really think a "race history" adds to the value of a car??? When we were doing race tracks, it took me about 15 minutes to figure out race tracks weren't the place for high-tops and newer cars. That's why we went out and got a couple older cars so that it wouldn't matter if we beat them up some. Race track infields, and dirt tracks raise 9 kinds of unholy hell with these cars.

"theres not to many of this cars out there and not with this kind of past race history"

Does this clown really think a "race history" adds to the value of a car??? When we were doing race tracks, it took me about 15 minutes to figure out race tracks weren't the place for high-tops and newer cars. That's why we went out and got a couple older cars so that it wouldn't matter if we beat them up some. Race track infields, and dirt tracks raise 9 kinds of unholy hell with these cars.

Could you please list the 9 kinds? thanks :D

Oh. When I worked at the track in Oklahoma (and, from evidence in my Volunteer, which did 21 years at a dirt track), they sprayed everything with water, so there was no dust. Only plentiful mud. ;)

Back