Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.

Go Back   Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc. > Classifieds Forum Open to the Public > Wanted

Wanted All responses to these posts, such as price, etc. should be done by Private Message or eMail. Posts may be removed after 30 days or at our discretion. Posting in this forum is limited to PCS Members and / or Site Supporters. We encourage all website users to become members of the Professional Car Society and / or become Site Supporter.

Old 05-22-2018, 09:43 PM
PCS Member - Elected Director 2017-2020

Thanked 14,362 Times in 6,064 Posts
Groans: 2
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts

That would work but it less the half as wide as the 75.. Or at least the criterion. Guess i will have to go look at a few pictures.
Old 05-23-2018, 02:15 AM

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John ED Renstrom View Post
My guess would be they broke or lost all the steel clips for the fin molding. The plastic set for the belt line trim were plastic with one t bolt in the rear. I'll look for some pictures. When i get on the computer. If you could find were the car was painted at you may find them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by John ED Renstrom View Post
they were most lily left in the body shop. that on is a wide molding here are a few pictures of the clips not a good one of the back door but you get the pictures. they are a off set plastic. with a lock pin some were in this album or the #2 on this 75 is more pictures. https://www.dropshots.com/jer57747/albums/149937
as I recall the ends were steel of some sort. then did a lot of stacked washers and steel tabs on the quarter joint. a subject to rust. then the plastic one you needed to push the pin in to get it to release. there are some still around if you get lucky but they are no longer produced. if you have the offset plastic you can use a wood down to lock them in with. as I recall there was a steel snap over clip in between the corner and the end. it was rusted out on one side so I cut the other in two to make two of them.
Thank you for the pictures John, these are really helpful. It helps taking pictures of everything on these cars as you did, one never knows who may need this information down the line.

Tags
1976, 3-way, landau, miller meteor, trim