Skirts

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
I have been in the habit of buying nice, rust-free Cad skirts when I see them. I realize that every passenger car built had 2 of them, but nice examples will eventually become scarce(largely due to radial tires blowing out). Not even exactly sure as to how many I have, so let me know what you need. Mine range in years from 1950 thru 1976. No fire sale and I don't care if none of them sell. $75 each plus actual shipping cost.

These are Cadillac skirts, which for most years, are the same as those used by the pro-car builders. Exceptions would be '61-'64??

I have been in the habit of buying nice, rust-free Cad skirts when I see them. I realize that every passenger car built had 2 of them, but nice examples will eventually become scarce(largely due to radial tires blowing out). Not even exactly sure as to how many I have, so let me know what you need. Mine range in years from 1950 thru 1976. No fire sale and I don't care if none of them sell. $75 each plus actual shipping cost.

Oh skirts. I love those skirts! Quick steppin popular song from the 1930's!

The '70 Bonneville skirts might be 1 year only as I think the '69 Bonneville skirts were slightly different. I am on the road, so I don't have access to my Hollander.

Pete??

Back