MM door weatherstripping

Im at gthe stage where I need pics of the door weather stripping on my 63 M&M Anyone get any pre-fabbed stuff for the door vent area?

you looking for the rubber for the vent window? might be in trouble on that as they are taller then the factory one. if it's not gone completely they it the wd-40 trick to liven it back up. as for the doors them selves the superior used a standard profile that one can get from Restoration specialties. most everyone had it but there's is a better price. yours look like this on the doors

Attachments

• 1964 superior.jpg
    1964 superior.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 234
I'm thinking it's 80 ft for 50 bucks or 50 feet for 80 bucks. about half the other people. went and checked the receipt 1.60 a foot if you get over 80 ft.
about 160.00 for the car.

where is the price shown in the pic? rubber the right way is over 4.00 per foot :wowguy:
1) Look for the dime in the picture...

2) Then look to the right, and notice the printed outline of the part.

3) Then look down... Price is there ...

4) Then look further to the right, and the price per 50 feet is listed. :hide:

like I said restoration specialties. need there phone number or would you like to give 2 bucks a ft for the extra I have here? but first check the profile of yours. this is the standard superior stuff in the 60's. I don't know if MM used it then to.

they do have some bulk stuff but if you ordered the 63 kits I'm not sure it's even close. the way the set of superiors I have done were, the right angle ends are molded then glued on the straight runs. if they are good on your car separate them and re use them. making the right angle cut and keeping it is not easy.

Didnt order a 63 kit, but a long run of a specific seal type. Also the specific door J seal and gutter cowl side drain. I'm working on my 63 M&M with the door seals, but the 63 Superior will be next.

did they use the same door seal? did the MM have the formed corners to? I didn't get the chance to look when we toured the ambulance body refurb factory on the north land tourer.

Back