Len Langlois in the news

Anyone that has not been, its well worth the trip,and if you get to his other museum at his home,or as we jokingly call it Judson West.(judson was the provincial warehouse at toronto for all ambulances in Ontario )you will be in awe of what this legend has amassed,where else he has stuff squirreled away is anyones guess,an awesomesome collection by an awesome family and they are ours..:smileflagcan:

Len always collected and shared infos on the hobby, I met him first in 2000, the first of his cars I saw was his sedambulance and I was amazed how original the car was, unmodified and well documented. He deserves more than an article, at least a book !!

If you haven't ever been to Len's place and you are in the area, it would be worth a visit for sure. Lots to see and admire.

Besides the cars, diecast, gas station items, ems items, etc, etc, etc, etc, he collects... you may not know Len has been collecting pens since he was a kid and has way to many to count ! I'm sure it would take a few hearses to move them without any boxes !

His lock and key obsession is un-real too.

Great guy and he has a super sweet (& understanding) wife,
Darren

Back