MotorWeek Over the Edge: Hearse Convention

Status
Not open for further replies.
MotorWeek Over the Edge: Hearse Convention

This aired last week, and I missed it.

I don't recall this being posted before. I remember them filming in Mt Laurel, but I don't think that they ever advertised when it would air. Wayne and Eileen Schoenecker from Butler PA forwarded it to me just tonight. Their horse drawn is the one shown being taken out of the trailer and Eileen is interviewed for a couple of minutes.

I'm going to try this YouTube posting and see if it works for me.

Enjoy!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOSsC0mFXP0[/ame]

Always nice to get and see good publicity of The Society!

hay thanks. I don't watch that much TV anyway. missed that to. all that was going on as we were judging the cars. my team had just hit the 3 way. when I looked in there, I could not resist checking him out laying on the table. figured everything had fell on the cutting room floor. they had clips from this on the local news that night. but still I'm always amused as the other people's interpretation of what is going on.

Pretty Good! I did have two things I did not like and they are; 1 The statement that said the PCS definately puts the FUN back in funeral. 2 They seemed to identify Jamie Boles' blue and white S&S hightop as a combination hearse ambulance.

But, since we all know the PCS, it was fun to watch.

I watched and recorded it when it was on TV. I was wondering how long it would take to show up here. Even though thay had some things wrong I think overall they did a pretty good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back