1957 Eureka rear wheel Stud

Would anyone have the part # for a rear drivers wheel stud, Dorman or reybestus as Im having a hard time finding one. I dont care if its right or lefthand thread,,,thanks where else can I get one

All GMs were right hand thread think it is the same stud as Olds and Pontiac thats not a for sure. Hollander does not get to that fine a point. Suggest getting access to old GM parts books for all and check part numbers

58 is right and left. I would bet it was the last year for it. the only thing you can do is take the broken one down and do the compare thing. I have a pictures of one from a 75 but no numbers . I will say don't mix them. if you change one of the lefts to a right change them all. you will need the correct puller to remove that hub off the tapered Axel in the rear.

Would anyone have the part # for a rear drivers wheel stud, Dorman or reybestus as Im having a hard time finding one. I dont care if its right or lefthand thread,,,thanks where else can I get one

Gosh, did you break a stud?...I hope we did not fail you by not remembering to tell you about the reverse threads. I honestly never think of it until I am working on the car. I truly hope that it is not the case that you broke a stud, and we forgot to mention it. I have no info on a part number, but you cannot be the first person in the past few years who is looking for that part. There must be a work around. The good folks here, on this site, will hopefully be able to offer advice.

Have you checked Rock Auto, they list a Dorman part number for the CC as #610191, but they also list Series 62 as the same stud. I'll check my parts book tonight

Ok, 56-59 CC RH rear RH thread = 1470090, 56-59 CC LH rear LH thread = 1463443, 55-59 front looks to be 1462678 or 1476379 according to Cadillac Master Parts List

I found one that fits but its a right hand, It will have to do

I am glad you were able to make it work. Have you considered marking it so you know which stud is RH and which is LH? Would you mind sharing the PN and manufacturer with us?
Thank you for posting your progress; we can all learn from your experience.

Thank all 5 of them who ever shaped off the other one most likely stressed the others also. And you won't have to remember which one was the right one.
The left all have a l clamped in the face of them and the lug nut is notched in the center of the flukes.

Back