Mt. Rushmore run and down to Dinosaur Hill

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
Kandy's girls and two of the grand kids showed up for a day or two here yesterday we did the Rushmore run and down to Dinosaur Hill in Rapid before shopping at one of the Black Hills gold factories.

24 hours in the spring can really make a difference. but no Fear there is inside stuff to do . both of these stops are on the schedule for the 2019 tour.

by the way the windshield repair on the 67 held will.

Attachments

• IMG_1601a.jpg
    IMG_1601a.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_1616.jpg
    IMG_1616.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_0012 s.jpg
    IMG_0012 s.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_0017 s.jpg
    IMG_0017 s.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 196
not this run. we went around the other side on our way to Rushmore. wanted to do the needles but they still had it closed for the winter. but crazy Horse is on the agenda for the meet. I'm not sure if I can swing a ride up to the arm or not but I'm going to ask.

might as will show you a couple of pictures or Rapid ans the big Dino on top of the hill.
teh first one is looking west into the hills the Brontosauruses and looking east.

Attachments

• IMG_1608s.jpg
    IMG_1608s.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_1611s.jpg
    IMG_1611s.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_1609s.jpg
    IMG_1609s.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 288
Surprised that it hasn't been attacked by Big Foot... Rumor has it that he roams the hills in your neighborhood. I heard it from Mookie..:)

saw the tracks out in the frost on the deck this morning. I was kind of keeping that a secret don't want to scare off anyone. other than a old jogger or two that come up missin you don't see or hear much of them.:rolleyes:

Back