1983 Cadillac r Factory Limousine

1983 Cadillac Fleetwood Series 75 Factory Limo With Divider Gold Edition 1983 Cadillac Fleetwood Series 75 Gold Edition Factory Limousine with Divider - 350 motor with 700R4 Transmission - Black Exterior - Black Interior - Leather Front Seats - Factory Heather Rear Seats - Rear Sunroof - Drop Down DVD Viewer / player - Dash Instruments set changed to Digital Dash from a 1991 donor Cadillac - Power everything including climate controls system - Has actual 24 Karat Gold Plated Hood Ornament, Trunk Ornament, Cadillac name and Gold Edition Emblems ( Actual Millage is not known) Runs Great. http://www.ebay.com/itm/1983-Cadill...fce32481:g:uVUAAOSwA3dYmK8J&item=201811240065

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 129
I'm with Ed!

I'm with Ed! And I don't like all that gold crap either. And I doubt it came from the factory that way. Looks like somebody tried "pimp their ride.

The gold plated was a dealer thing. I have a quarter that was done at the dealership when we bought that CTS. They would due the plated emblems on there cars for a fee. Can't say it enhanced anything for me either. But to swap out the analog dash for the digital one makes no sense to me. Just asking for troubles

Back