Loading Door Glass From 68 Superior $150 or Offer

Bill Marcy

PCS Member
I got this loading door glass a couple of years ago, when I bought lots of parts from a 68 Superior Cadillac ambulance. This is the only part I have left. Most likely it fits a number of Superior coaches, at minimum, I imagine the glass would fit any Superior fro 1965 to 1970 and maybe others. Someone here might know, if so, please let us know.

I am asking $150, or best offer plus shipping, but I am more interested in finding someone who needs it.

Please pm me, if you need, or want it.

65- 70 rear door glass you had 2 options Sovereign and Royale On the caddy's Sovereign is smaller and Royal is bigger . Here is a pic 65 Sovereign and 68 Royale you can see the difference. I would guess the ambulance used the larger load door glass. The glass is the same for either Caddy or Pontiac just depends if it has the smaller or larger glass.

Attachments

• DSC03965.jpg
    DSC03965.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 349
  • DSC01095.JPG
    DSC01095.JPG
    146.9 KB · Views: 357
Last edited:
I beliee that the ambulance that Bill is referring to was a Royal with the larger door glass.

Approximate Dimensions

As best as I can measure, the glass is 19 inches in height and across one edge 45 inches and the other edge 42 inches. I hope this is accurate and that the measurements help. The glass seems in excellent condition,

If You Can Use It, Make Offer!

I would like someone to get this window, before something happens to it. I have held on to it for over two years, now I no longer need it. PLEASE make an offer, if you would like to have it.

Free to anyone

I want this glass to find its way out of my basement and into the hands of anybody who needs it. The first person to ask for it, gets it. It is FREE, however you must have it picked up, or pay shipping.

Back