1974 M-M glass

John Royark JR

PCS Member
Im putting this in this forum instead of the wanted because I don't want it, and it is partly a interchange question. If it should not be in this section please move it to the correct one.
I know of a guy looking for front door glass (both sides) for his 1974 M-M Cadillac Traditional 3 way coach. What other years would have the same glass? If anyone has some or any leads please let me know so I can pass on the info.

And that is per piece. Love how now my miniscule window editing function has been stripped away too. Well done.

This setting hasn't changed since your request over a year ago that it be extended. This is a setting that effects everyone alike, and cannot be tailored to one member, nor a class of membership. I invite anyone that doubts this to feel free to make your own test posts in the Test Forum. Below are the settings that have been in effect for well over a year.

Time Limit on Editing of Thread Title = 5 Minutes

The time-limit (in minutes) within which the thread title may be edited by the user whom started the thread.

Time Limit on Adding a Poll to a Thread = 15 Minutes

Specify the time-limit (in minutes) within which the thread may have a poll added to it.

Time Limit on Editing of Posts = 20 Minutes

Time limit (in minutes) to impose on editing of messages.

Time to Wait Before Starting to Display 'Last Edited by = 5 minutes

Time limit (in minutes) to allow user to edit the post without the "Last edited by..." message appearing at the bottom of the edited post.

Time limits

I can confirm the time limit was accurate, for the action I was using. After having to leave the keyboard this week while composing, only to find a prompt "Please log in" message after hitting the "Preview Post" button on one occasion when I returned. Another occasion walking away for a phone call then pressing "Submit Reply" also prompted a "Please log in" message after timing out. Out of curiosity I did my own test.

John,
If you are looking for something within driving distance, there is a '74 M-M Traditional End-Loader in a yard in Jonesburg, MO with all of its glass intact. The name of the yard is Sunnyside Auto Salvage. Their phone number is 636.488.5277 or 636.359.5620(cell). Their address is 36 High Point Road. You will need to call ahead as he is somewhat difficult to catch.

Kurt, it is not for anything I have, just trying to help someone else out (I think he lives in Canada), I will be sure to pass the info along.
Atti, I tried to send you a PM but says your box is full. I gave the guy looking the info of year interchange and price. He is looking for something a little cheaper, but will keep it in mind. Thanks.

Back