1981 Superior Sovereign 3-Way

Hey guys I've decided to sell my 1981 Superior Sovereign 3-way hearse.

This coach has a 368 big block Cadillac motor with a 4 barrel carb, backed by a Turbo 400 transmission. Has 74,000 original miles. Runs drives and shifts great.

Coach is beautiful black with red interior. Has slight damage on drivers side rear door down low from a hit and run. Is missing the typical fender filler panels in the front fenders like all Cadillacs of this vintage. Overall a nice straight clean hearse. Has all new exhaust and belts. Tires are decent.

This coach has a few issues. First, it needs a heater core. Not a huge deal but no heat until that is replaced. Also one of the door switches is defective and it causes the inside lights to stay on, which will drain the battery. I'm working to solve that problem so it may be fixed soon. It could also stand a battery and a good tune up.

With a little bit of work and love this would be a very nice rare car. Good driver. Has clear title.

I'm asking $2500 OBO

2012-12-13_16-39-33_914.jpg

2012-12-11_15-26-28_473.jpg

2012-12-11_14-54-20_114.jpg

2012-12-11_14-55-25_362.jpg

worth the money

i will not buy another coach, i will not buy another coach, i will not buy another coach. but i've been thinking about a three way for a long time as they are few and far between here cause there never was a need for them as we dont do the curbside loading like yall have to do up north in the big city's. buttt, i will not buy another coach, i will not buy another coach, i will........... sharp car though, good luck shouldnt last long at that good price. im just glad most of the cars for sale are a long way from me and i can't see them up close as that gets me in trouble. just bought a station wagon 3 weeks ago that i didnt need but it was there and reminded me of one that i made body calls in so i bought it and now its destined for the fun home to be used(sparingly) as i have no room or time. my son has to go get it and take to my sis at the fhome. 70 chevy brookwood(?) wagon and was factory black car with 90k miles so i own it. cold ac and a quiet 350 and turbo 350 trans. power windows but no power locks. bad part is blck interior. burn ya up in the summer. maybe rally wheels later on. oh well, nice coach.

Last edited:
Thanks Kyle!

I love this coach. Its very beautiful and drives like a dream. She has her issues and quirks. It could stand a repaint but is presentable. I have a project that I've kept off the radar that I'm really excited about, and want to focus on with warm weather coming, and i just cant keep them all. Hope she finds a good home.

Car has been SOLD!

New owner drove it home a few minutes ago. Hopefully he will be a future PCS member. Cool kid that assured me it would be kept stock.

Back