A uplifting experience

Daniel Scully

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
:)Thanks, to Paul for getting me a great deal on this = 4 post Bendpak lift
359757250.jpg

359757242.jpg

I put my lift together in less than 5 hours, and you are taking multiple days to do this. Are you working with a bunch of snails????? :D

What you need is the MaxJak. It will lift the car 4' and solve your problems. There is a video on this page that you can watch. You might want to turn off the sound though. There is no text, just some music. I should have my MaxJak by the end of next month.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kXzzrufv_M[/ame]

Last edited:
no what I really need is a scissors lift. they do make a portable one that you can move from stall to stall, good for 8000 lb that will lift 2 feet. it lifts from the center leaving the wheels hanging and all the sides exposed. now that to me for my work would be handy. 24 inches is not much until you standing on your head. the extra 2 feet would make a lot of difference working on rockers. any side post or drive on ramp would just get in the way.

This Was A Test

Thanks again to Paul for all the help on this. :)

Attachments

• DSC04837.jpg
    DSC04837.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 147
  • DSC04838.jpg
    DSC04838.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 141
  • DSC04841.jpg
    DSC04841.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 148
  • DSC04842.jpg
    DSC04842.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 154
old retired guys

What bunch of old retired guys do you know that have time on their hands? I wonder how I ever had time to go to work with all I have to do now that I am retired! I didn't say I would rather go back to work. I highly recommend retirement to everyone.
Mike

Back