1961 pontiac ambulance in BC

Somewhat cancerous, but with many goodies that are usually missing - flasher, big alternator, partition cabinet, attendant seats, and bullet light bases. This is a great parts car at minimum.

Sad. Really needs to be saved. So, it's either $1500 or else he will settle for the $200 that he gets from the crusher??? Seriously?

He sait the crusher will give him 1500, which I doubt really but since the car is for sale since 2 years now I can understand he is probably ****ed off

Last I knew, scrap prices in the US were well under $100 per ton(within the past 2 weeks). Might be different in Canada.

Sad to see this one lost. Very rare.
For those of us without restoration talents it would be nice if one could just approach "Pro Car Restoration Lnc", and ask, how much In cost and time to breathe life back into this poor soul. Almost just out my back door too.

Well I did a partial job on a pro car and this one needs a lot of love and a lot of time, can't count the money but if I remember well the car was complete and he got the 4 lights too, which are more valuable than what he ask now. Ill take the cabinet if someone is interested to part it.

Back