Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.

Go Back   Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc. > Professional Car Discussion > 2019 PCS International Meet - Rapid City SD

2019 PCS International Meet - Rapid City SD For postings directly related to the 2019International Meet. All others will be deleted.

Old 09-26-2018, 11:05 AM
PCS Member - Elected Director 2017-2020

Thanked 15,123 Times in 6,390 Posts
Groans: 2
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default toursim information

first of all I need a current address for Bill Wright. he asked me if I could sent him some stuff. and between gathering things up i have lost the fools scrap I put it on. yest the new disk most likely has it but My CD player is busted. so if any one can PM me his address the crime figure head of the origination will be for ever in your debt and I might live another day. but for the rest of us you can get it sent to you from these people here https://www.travelsouthdakota.com/?u...tm_campaign=MI South Dakota Search Brand&utm_term=sd department of tourism&utm_con