1955 Pontiac Other

This is a rare survivor, this car runs and drives and stops and has been driven to shows. Has new brakes and misc brake parts. This car would be great for restoration or drive as is. The paint is a back yard special and was done for a parade vehicle. The original nurses seats are still in back. The body is straight but sure there is rust somewhere under paint. The floors are good with minor rust thru, rear heater duct is in back seat area but has rust (( could fabricate new one )). Has original v8 auto, runs good shifts good. Has siren under hood. Originally built in Ohio, sent to Mississippi until sold to private group for parade car. We have clear title and lots of papers showing some of past history. Would make a great restore, rat rod, original, barn find. This is a 61 year old car and is not perfect. Delivery is available for extra fee or will work with buyer to pick up. We encourage you to have the vehicle inspected before purchase. NO WARRANTY OR REFUNDS OR DISCOUNTS.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 449
Nice car, a Superior Pontiac Pathfinder (no cabinet).

There must be something magical about that car that prevents a camera from taking a focused photograph...

Steve: can you tell us was a pathfinder designed to be a combination car or a more basic straight ambulance? Thanks.

I would love to own this one and if I wasn't in the middle of working on my 68, I would probably put a few bids on it.

55 Superior

Steve: can you tell us was a pathfinder designed to be a combination car or a more basic straight ambulance? Thanks.

Tim, I worked for. A FH that purchased a 55 Superior Combination and I don't remember seeing that many straight ambulances during that time period. Late 1956 they installed a demountable beacon, used the coach till 1958 as a combination.

Back