Four ambulances, one sale... OMG!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cadillac-Other-Ambulance-/121664478163?forcerrptr=true&hash=item1c53c49bd3&item=121664478163

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Come get me I just had a heart attack and can't breathe. Wow, two Criterions in the bunch. Let's keep this a secret and as a PCS group collectively purchase them then divvy them up. Either Criterion works for me but Terri would KILL me. The Criterion without the "Q" works for me.

Richard, awesome idea, I'll put my part in for the '78 Superior! So who's going in on the other Criterion and the other '75? :D

Any guesses on price for all four?

I think the reserve set is pretty high.
My opinion is that after the first attempt at selling as a lot,and not meeting reserve we will see a new auction with perhaps 2 rigs or even individually ...:my2cents:

My other concern is that the seller has NO feedback on E-Bay and as such may just be trolling for a market value.....

Last edited:
if they are interested in selling teh lot would be a strange way to realise the most money. very few people would be interested in a fleet. says the man that ifhe put free to good home could not get anyone interested in coming out to get one.

Richard, awesome idea, I'll put my part in for the '78 Superior! So who's going in on the other Criterion and the other '75? :D

$_57.JPG

It is actually a 1977, but if you want a 1978, I have one that you can buy... some assembly necessary, since I haven't put it back together, since it was removed from the body shop after paint. They were supposed to put it back together, but the shop closed after they finished the painting.

I know there aren't many left to be found in nice condition, but $9000 per car is getting up there in price for cars that apparently haven't been started or moved in 20+ years. At least they were stored inside, but if someone is buying the lot to resell they are running out of profit margin fast. I hope whomever is buying them has checked them out in person.

I know there aren't many left to be found in nice condition, but $9000 per car is getting up there in price for cars that apparently haven't been started or moved in 20+ years. At least they were stored inside, but if someone is buying the lot to resell they are running out of profit margin fast. I hope whomever is buying them has checked them out in person.

I still think that based on how fast this auction went from 0-17k in a few hours that waters are being tested by the seller......and perhaps some shill bidding going on :rolleyes:

I wonder what the cars really look like now, and how old the pictures really are, considering they said they have not even tried to start them for over 20 years, and some of the pictures were taken outside has to make you wonder.
Im only about an hour away, so Im going to do my best to try to check them out in person in the next few days.

Ask them if they will throw in the building for storage. Four ambulances in one go requires a fair amount of vacant storage space.

Back