Cadillac front rubber/vinyl flooring

James Fischer

PCS Member
Was wondering if anyone has a source for the FULL front floor rubber mat,or just a similar material used in 70's...??

The 70 is going to the upholstery shop Tuesday,and I was told they did NOT have a source for the material.....I guess thats why so many ambulances have carpeting...?

I have already spoken with stockinteriors.com....they say they only offer "molded" vinyl flooring..and you have to purchase both front and rear section since it is molded as one unit.....

Any help appreciated.....

Thanks all...

Last edited:
just keep check the carpet places. if they offer molded carpet most will do a rubber rug. you just need to find one that will do a two piece. the MM used a gray vinyl fairly smooth stuff

Auto Custom Carpets

They will do a rubber mat. It is not exactly the same texture but is as close to original as you are going to get. The carpet is nice but NOT what any operator I ever knew would have allowed in the car in operation.

I'm almost there, too

I was going to check out the catalog for "Restoration Specialties" of Windber, PA. My plan is to buy the rubber (they offer different patterns) and lay in the rubber centered and start molding with a heat gun. May take a while. I'm lucky my car is hollow and I've got nothing in the way.
Good luck
Kev

I was going to check out the catalog for "Restoration Specialties" of Windber, PA. My plan is to lay in the rubber centered and start molding with a heat gun.
Kev

Kevin, I am curious how this worked out molding the rubber with a heat gun. We’re you happy with the results?

Back