1972 S&S Cadillac hearse

Cary, didn't you used to own this? I vaguely remember you telling me a rather gross story about it...

Antique classic 1972 Black S/S Cadillac Hearse low original Miles - $5000
Date: 2012-01-17, 10:54AM MST
Reply to: sale-fhtdn-2804453709@craigslist.org

You are looking at a classic 72 Cadillac Hearse. This vehicle has history behind it. It was acquired from southern Georgia. The funeral home had to liquidate all of their assets due to fraudulently burying bodies in the back yard. I'm sure everybody remembers this from the news. I am a serious collector and I want someone else to enjoy it as much as I have. The vehicle has the Large Block engine, all original. Solid car, just age has taken some toll. Original 62,000 miles. New tires, new drum brakes. I have an extra pair of hub caps and new spark plugs for this vehicle. For immediate sales or inquiry please email, text, or call 575-639-4782. Thanks for looking.

5G95Ja5M43Mf3I53N3c1h81a5893143891075.jpg

With it's illustrious history, possibly he could get BJ to sell if for him in one of their upcoming auctions... :yankchain:

Adam.....the one I had came from Jacksonville and was a 71 or 2 MM...bodies were stored in the car same as one Atti recently "came across".....

I would assume that the hearse just came from that funeral home and no bodies were stored in it, but then again you never know. If they were then could be a very tuff sell.

Horrid decomp smell successfully removed from mine. :thumb:

Well, it's under 5% of what it once was anyway, which I think is more mental than anything. And I have yet to use an ozone generator - which would more than remove the remaining trace.

Cary & Chris: You two think the PCS forum is really ready for a video/photo technical thread? :puke2:

Being the true car salesman that I am.....I always lived by the adage "Theres an ass for every seat"....I sold mine to someone who had no sense of smell......:rofl:(after I used a gallon of smell good stuff on it)

How did someone ever get the smell out (if they did get it out...)?

You don't. We disinterred a body and the bottom of the casket had rusted through. When we placed it in the back of the removal van those fluids sloshed about and penetrated the van. That was 3 years ago and to this day it still has a smell.
We removed all the interior, washed it out, spread lyme across the floor for 2 weeks. It took 80% of the smell out.

There is nothing WORSE than a decomp corpse.

Back