grab them at this price if you can!

Tim Prieur

PCS Member
Was going though some old paper today. Back in the late 60's and early 70's I was on the mailing list for Sorensen Distributors, the Superior dealer for Western Canada. Still have all their old flyers. Won't bore you with pages and pages, but these are three examples circa 1972.

One price I found for bullit lenses... $3.00 each.

Attachments

• sorensen 1 (351 x 600).jpg
    sorensen 1 (351 x 600).jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 148
  • sorensen 2 (467 x 600).jpg
    sorensen 2 (467 x 600).jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 149
  • sorensen 3 (454 x 600).jpg
    sorensen 3 (454 x 600).jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 148
Was going though some old paper today. Back in the late 60's and early 70's I was on the mailing list for Sorensen Distributors, the Superior dealer for Western Canada. Still have all their old flyers. Won't bore you with pages and pages, but these are three examples circa 1972.

One price I found for bullit lenses... $3.00 each.

If you still have some left I will take a case of both front and rears and right and lefts !!:D;):thumbsup::)

The prices are very interesting. I bet there is more than one member who would love to get a 65 Pontiac end loader, painted to suit, with "good whitewalls" for under $5,000. Any of us around back then likely did not have $50.00 to make such a purchase.

If you still have some left I will take a case of both front and rears and right and lefts !!:D;):thumbsup::)

James, you ain't kidding. I also found a price for four new of the bullet lights (not lenses) for a standard headroom car... $49.50! If I could I would send $50.00 and call it even!

Back