Roller end caps

Hello folks, happy Friday!
I am in search of somewhere to source a left end cap for my rear rollers in 1963 Cadillac S&S landau three-way funeral coach. Here are some photos. An internet search using the number stamped on an existing end cap did not yield results. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_0108.jpg
    IMG_0108.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0107.jpg
    IMG_0107.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0109.jpg
    IMG_0109.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 74
how many you need? your's miss damaged or just need re plated ? I would think that they would be S&S only. they were kind of that way with there stuff.but you won't find them listed but the casting number. you might try just s&s rollers or along those lines. most likely end up buying the whole thing to get them.

Rollers

how many you need? your's miss damaged or just need re plated ? I would think that they would be S&S only. they were kind of that way with there stuff.but you won't find them listed but the casting number. you might try just s&s rollers or along those lines. most likely end up buying the whole thing to get them.

These are the same as Superior up to at least mid 70,s Superiors .
They are the same roller used in the floor on a end loader Superior .S&S used the same table as Superior in the late 50,s up to the the early 60,s
The first pic is a 68 Crown the second pic is a 59 S&S . So do not limit your search to just S&S.

Attachments

• 010_6A.jpg
    010_6A.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Mr. Renstrom, I am only in need of one end cap to replace one that is missing.
Mr. Scully, thank you for the additional search terms!
I will continue hunting...

I'll keep my eye open also. not a lot to pick from our way. I had a set off a 72 CB but as I recall the screw holes were open on them. but we have some odds and ends laying around if I find one its yours.

Back